* Trade deal requires new offers by all * Australia ready to do its bit * Major emerging countries dampen expectations (Adds India/Brazil/SouthAfrica/China statement) By Jonathan Lynn DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Trade ministers meeting on Friday must give negotiators in the long-running Doha talks the green light to make more concessions for a deal that all can sell to their voters, trade policy-makers said. The European Union, the world's biggest exporter, is hosting a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DAVOS-UPDATE 2-Trade ministers urged to reinvigorate Doha talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642