* VantagePoint sees 5-10 big clean tech IPOs, deals in '11 * Sees strategic buyers snapping up clean tech firms * VantagePoint to double size of green fund to $2.5 bln (Adds quotes, byline, background) By Kenneth Li DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Up to 10 companies in the hot "clean tech" sector will go public in multibillion dollar U.S. offerings this year and as many will be acquired in equally significant deals, VantagePoint Venture Partners Chief Executive Alan Salzman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DAVOS-UPDATE 2-VantagePoint sees big clean tech deals in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642