* Cameron, Merkel, Indonesian leader call for deal this year * Expert report says trade pact worth hundreds of billions * Australia ready to do its bit * Big emerging countries dampen expectations (Adds Cameron, Merkel, experts' report) By Jonathan Lynn DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 28 (Reuters) - World leaders appealed on Friday for all nations to make concessions and reach a deal on long-running trade talks by the end of this year or risk losing the opportunity for years. British ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DAVOS-UPDATE 3-Leaders call for global trade deal this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.