* Key trade ministers target July for deal * Cameron, Merkel, Indonesian leader call for deal this year * Big emerging countries dampen expectations (Adds ministers agree to aim for July deal) By Jonathan Lynn DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Major trading powers agreed on Friday to push for an outline deal in decade-old trade talks by July as world leaders appealed for all nations to make concessions or risk losing the opportunity for years. European Union Trade Commissioner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DAVOS-UPDATE 4-Ministers to push for July trade deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.