TOKYO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - DAYTONA CORPORATION CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Dec 31, 2003 Dec 31, 2004 Dec 31, 2005 YEAR-AGO LATEST COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 6.73 7.15 7.37 (-5.0 pct) (+6.2 pct) Operating loss 24 mln prft 320 mln Recurring loss 80 mln prft 267 mln prft 341 mln Net loss 178 mln prft 197 mln prft 208 mln EPS loss Y55.51 prft Y58.30 prft Y61.22 Cash flow 144 mln 177 mln from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daytona -2004 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642