AMSTERDAM, March 22 (Reuters) - Dutch car leasing company Athlon Holding has agreed to a 580-million-euro ($700 million) offer for the company by Rabobank unit De Lage Landen's car leasing business, the firms said on Wednesday. De Lage Landen is offering 30.25 euros in cash for each Athlon share, a premium of 16.8 percent to Athlon's closing share price on March 21. The company said the price is inclusive of the proposed dividend for 2005 of 0.95 euros a share. "Combining Athlon Car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"De Lage Landen to buy Athlon for 580 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642