By Natalie Harrison LONDON, Nov 4 (IFR) - French car parts maker Faurecia delivered a shot of confidence to European high-yield players on Thursday, reopening the primary market to debut issuers in one of the most volatile weeks of the year and drawing strong demand from investors. The iTraxx Crossover has swung in wide ranges this week, hitting 760bp on Thursday, before recovering to around 670bp by Friday after Greece retracted its referendum plans and the European Central Bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEAL REVIEW: Faurecia debut survives high-yield storm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.