DETROIT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Auto dealer Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Wednesday said it posted a fourth-quarter net loss due to charges from discontinued operations and a non-cash goodwill impairment. The company said the net loss totaled $20.4 million, or 63 cents a share, compared with a profit of $5.5 million, or 16 cents a share, in the same period a year earlier. The fourth-quarter results include a non-cash goodwill impairment charge of $37.9 million.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealer group Asbury reports quarterly net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642