Attorney Leonard Bellavia representing Saab dealers.
Rumors about Saab getting an eleventh-hour reprieve are just that – rumors. But talk of U.S. dealers retaining counsel is real. “We notified creditors that it is our opinion there is no way to salvage the company,” says Jim McTevia of McTevia & Associates, a Bingham Farms, MI, consultancy hired by Saab Cars North America to oversee the company’s U.S. operations wind-down phase. He squelches talk that new buyers for the group have emerged. “I’m ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Dealers Head to Court" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642