BMW dealers among most satisfied in U.K.
U.K. vehicle dealers still see profits and margins fall as auto makers’ control and the unstable economy continue hurting their businesses, a new survey shows. The National Franchised Dealers Assn.’s dealer-attitude winter survey indicates the trend toward lower profits and profitability highlighted in last summer’s survey continues. When questioned about how satisfied they were with their franchise’s return on profits, 65% of dealer networks reduced their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Survey Shows Tough Times Endure for U.K. Dealers " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642