Centers staffed by dedicated CV salespeople, specially trained technicians.
Ford is launching 100 Transit centers across the U.K. to showcase its next generation of commercial vehicles in a cutting-edge environment. The centers, with high-tech showrooms, enhanced aftersales and service standards and extended opening hours, are the focus of Ford’s Transit24 aftersales program, announced in February, aimed at minimizing vehicle downtime and reducing costs for CV operators. Transit24 will offer while-you-wait servicing to suit the customer, including regular ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Rolls Out Upgraded CV Aftersales Program in U.K." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.