LAS VEGAS – Time doesn’t stand still in a car dealership’s finance and insurance office. It just can feel that way to some customers wondering why it’s taking so darn long. “The last time I bought a car it took three hours in F&I – and I paid cash,” says Jenny Howell, a regional marketing manager for American Honda. “There must be ways to make it more efficient.” There are, such as time-saving practices of taking care of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Clock Starts Ticking in F&I Office" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.