App displays information about customer taking test drive on tablet.
Fiat Chrysler Group is the first automaker in Australia to begin using a new locally designed app throughout its dealer network that streamlines the process of conducting customer test drives and managing loan vehicles. Michael Webb and Paul Willson used their combined 30 years in the auto industry to design the app, called Dealer Drive. They spent four years perfecting the app for tablets and smartphones they say addresses the core needs of the automotive industry. Webb says Dealer Drive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Mobile App Streamlines Dealership Management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.