Aug 30 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2015 GMT on Thursday: ** DuPont Co struck a deal to sell its slow-growing car paint business to investment firm Carlyle Group LP for $4.9 billion cash as it seeks to focus on higher-growth areas such as agriculture and nutrition. ** Canada's No. 3 lender Bank of Nova Scotia agreed to buy ING Groep's Canadian online bank for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.