Aug 31 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Friday: ** Kuwait's state-controlled oil company has signed a preliminary agreement to invest up to $4 billion in a joint venture with Athabasca Oil Corp in the northern Alberta oil sands, a newspaper said on Friday, marking the latest in a flood of foreign investments in the massive resource. ** American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642