Nov 24 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 1000 GMT on Wednesday. For Reuters columns on deals: [DEALTALK/] ** Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin may discuss E.ON Ruhrgas's possible sale of a 3.5 percent stake in Gazprom with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Friday, his spokesman said. To read more, please double click on [ID:nLDE6AN01Q] ** Hana Financial Group Inc said it will acquire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deals of the day--mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.