Nov 12 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday: ** Jefferies Group Inc is selling itself to Leucadia National Corp, its biggest shareholder, in a deal aimed at reassuring investors it has access to long-term funding. Leucadia, which models itself on Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway BRKa.N and owns companies ranging from real estate to mining, is paying $2.76 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642