Dec 6 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday: ** German carmaker Daimler raised over $2 billion from a lightning sale of shares in Airbus parent EADS, making it the first beneficiary of a shake-up of the European aerospace group that sent EADS shares higher. ** Blackstone Group has dropped out of the bidding for Ingham Chickens as the asking price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.