Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday: ** Brazilian state development bank BNDES could deploy up to 4 billion reais ($2 billion) to help bankroll the potential purchase of ThyssenKrupp AG's Steel Americas unit by local group Cia Siderúrgica Nacional SA, Valor Econômico reported on Tuesday, citing people with direct knowledge of the situation. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deals of the day - mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.