May 24 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals, involving U.S., European and Asian companies were reported by 1330 GMT on Tuesday. ** FPIC Insurance Group Inc said it agreed to be bought by the Doctors Company for about $362 million in cash, joining the consolidation in the medical malpractice insurance business. [ID:nL3E7GO2AI] ** Leap Wireless International Inc is opposing AT&T Inc's planned $39 billion acquisition of T-Mobile USA on the grounds that it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.