Nov 18 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 1015 GMT on Friday: ** SABMiller will raise its cash takeover offer for Australia's Foster's Group to A$5.40 a share to make up for the loss of a 30 cents capital return after a tax ruling from Australian authorities. ** Deutsche Boerse AG and NYSE Euronext confirmed on Friday plans to sell equity-option businesses across Europe and to give rivals ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.