(Adds EDF, Primacom, Cinven; Updates Talbots) May 25 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday: ** Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical Co have agreed to go ahead with a $7 billion expansion of the Rabigh II petrochemical project in the kingdom, the Japanese firm said on Friday, quelling doubts about the future of the delayed project. ** Dell Inc is in talks to buy Quest Software Inc , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.