(For more Reuters DEALTALK stories, click on [DEALTALK/]) * Activists increasingly eyeing larger defense firms * Textron, Harris seen prone to activist pressure * Unlike ITT, breakup gains for Textron, L-3 unclear * Activist: People have eyed Textron, 'licked their lips' By Soyoung Kim and Nadia Damouni NEW YORK, June 28 (Reuters) - Cessna aircraft maker Textron Inc could be a prime target for activist investors scouring the aerospace and defense industry for breakup targets as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-After L-3, activists drool over Textron" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642