(For more Reuters DEALTALKs, click [DEALTALK/]) * Bosch hoping to divest brakes ops by yr-end-sources * Unit may fetch up to 500 million euros - sources * Experts expect Asian groups such as Mando to bid * Private equity groups like Advent also interested FRANKFURT, May 26 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Robert Bosch [ROBG.UL] is seeking an Asian buyer for its foundation brakes business, which it is hoping to divest by the end of the year, two people close to the process ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Bosch looking to Asia for buyers for brakes ops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642