By Gilles Castonguay and David Bailey MILAN/DETROIT, March 30 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA and Chrysler have a framework for an alliance and a U.S. government blessing and now must race to tie up crucial agreements with debt holders and unions to make it a reality. Nothing less than Chrysler's future is at stake, with a targeted bankruptcy for the No. 3 U.S. automaker a clear risk after a 30-day deadline for new federal funding has passed. One possible bankruptcy scenario being discussed would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Chrysler, Fiat tie-up faces tough road to reality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642