(For more Reuters Dealtalks, click on [DEALTALK/] * On course to take token stake in Renault * Economic reality of small car segment behind link-up * Tough emissions targets looming in 2020 * Alliance to send "friendship" signal to Mercedes staff * Daimler's struggling Smart brand main beneficiary By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, March 26 (Reuters) - In the hunt for vital cost savings in the small car segment, luxury producer Daimler is willing to blur a line in the sand it has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Chrysler nightmare no longer haunts Daimler CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642