(For more Reuters DEALTALKs, click [DEALTALK/]) * GM seen with more room to consider options to keep Opel * Crucial issue: Does GM need Opel to compete in cars? * Board credited for not rubber-stamping Magna deal By Kevin Krolicki and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Last November, General Motors was burning cash on a fast-track to failure and desperate to cut any deal to save itself and its German unit Opel. But fast forward nine months, and time suddenly is on GM's side. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Emboldened GM probes new Opel options" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642