* Fiat, Chrysler boards have approved alliance-sources * Final shape of deal will depend on Obama aid plan-sources By Kevin Krolicki and Gilles Castonguay WASHINGTON/MILAN, March 28 (Reuters) - The boards of Chrysler LLC and Fiat SpA have given executives approval to complete an alliance deal that now hinges on the terms for additional aid for the struggling Detroit automaker, according to people with knowledge of the discussions. The development comes two days before U.S. President ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Fiat, Chrysler await US gov't terms to close deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642