(For more Reuters DEALTALKs, click [DEALTALK/]) By Jui Chakravorty Das NEW YORK, Dec 30 (Reuters) - The federal bailout of auto lender GMAC LLC puts a floor under the potential losses for its owner Cerberus Capital Management and could provide a roadmap for the private equity firm and its investors to cash out with their remaining capital. The development underscores how the deepening government support for the U.S. auto industry has spread to include help for the battered sector's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-GMAC bailout could give Cerberus a floor and exit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.