(For more Reuters DEALTALKs, click [DEALTALK/]) By Jui Chakravorty Das NEW YORK, Aug 19 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp has not even officially put Hummer up for sale yet, and likely buyers are already backing away. Three automakers that held exploratory talks with GM on a possible Hummer sale are now expressing disinterest, meaning only one thing is certain: Hummer is going to be a tough sell. Making vehicles that average between 9 and 14 miles a gallon, Hummer is not a particularly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Hummer sale could veer off-road" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.