(For more Reuters DEALTALK stories, click on [DEALTALK/]) * Icahn-Navistar deal signals openness to strategic moves * Navistar could consider potential Oshkosh deal-sources * Oshkosh breakup among Icahn ideas-sources * Oshkosh cites concern about potential Icahn 'agenda' By Soyoung Kim, John D. Stoll and Paritosh Bansal NEW YORK/WASHINGTON, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp's agreement with investor Carl Icahn to drop a key takeover defense measure shows the truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Icahn, Navistar pact raises deal prospects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642