(For more Reuters columns on deals, click [DEALTALK]) By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, July 26 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd., famous for developing a cheaper car for the masses, may be making a drive for the luxury end of the market with a possible offer for Ford Motor Co.'s Jaguar and Land Rover. Tata Motors , India's top vehicle maker, and local foe Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. are expected to launch rival bids for the two famous brands, which are expected to fetch roughly $1.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-India's Tata, Mahindra may bid for Jaguar, Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.