(For more Reuters DEALTALKS, click [DEALTALK/]) * Loan issuance for leveraged buyouts picking up * Increased optimism from buyout executives By Megan Davies and Jessica Hall NEW YORK/PHILADELPHIA, April 30 (Reuters) - The mega-leveraged buyout may be on the way back. Large leveraged buyouts have been pretty much extinct since the summer of 2007, when the financial crisis halted most financing for big deals, banks were left stuck with debt and the economy was on the verge of melting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Mega-buyouts could return soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.