(For more Reuters DEALTALKS, click [DEALTALK/] By Jessica Hall PHILADELPHIA, April 30 (Reuters) - Warren Buffett's investment in Wm Wrigley Jr Co and Kirk Kerkorian's purchase of Ford Motor Co stock this week brought big names to the growing trend of buying small stakes. As tightening credit markets have made it more difficult and costly to raise funds for large acquisitions, investors have opted to buy smaller stakes in companies rather than pursuing full takeovers. April marked the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Minority investments rise amid credit crunch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.