(For more Reuters DEALTALKS, click [DEALTALK/]) * PPR could eye private-equity owned Helly Hansen, Odlo * Conforama could be acquired by real-estate player/Ikea * PPR share price rise fuelled in part by deal speculation By Astrid Wendlandt, European Luxury Goods Correspondent PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - A shopping revival should help French group PPR more easily dispose of its retail units and fulfil its long-held ambition of refocusing on the luxury and outdoor sectors. Some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-PPR's retail recovery could speed up sale process" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.