(For more Reuters Dealtalks, click on [DEALTALK/]) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, July 25 (Reuters) - Bearings maker Schaeffler can afford to play hardball in the $18 billion battle with Continental AG Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer over control of the German car parts group. With the goodwill of management and employees the only asset it cannot buy, the question is will it even try. Wennemer clearly laid down conditions to reenter takeover talks by calling on Schaeffler to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Schaeffler unlikely to lower Continental ambitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642