(For more Reuters Dealtalks, please double click on DEALTALK/) * A takeover bid by Tod's head Della Valle seen unlikely * Della Valle might sell his stake * Carlos Slim could buy Saks shares to regain influence By Antonella Ciancio and Phil Wahba MILAN/NEW YORK, Oct 27 (Reuters) - When Italian businessman Diego Della Valle overtook Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim as top shareholder in U.S. retailer Saks last week, markets jumped on speculation of a possible takeover bid. But the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Slim chance of Mr Tod's taking over Saks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642