(For more Reuters DEALTALKs, click on DEALTALK/) * Visteon's coveted Halla Climate stake in focus * Shareholders have called for breakup of Visteon * Full Visteon control of Halla seen a challenge * Hedge fund's new board members may help swing pendulum By Soyoung Kim NEW YORK, Aug 9 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp may be pinning its hopes on a key South Korean asset as its ticket to staying independent. But the strategy may not be enough to keep hedge fund investors who are pushing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-A Visteon bid for Halla would face hurdles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642