* Mixed sentiment from analysts, investors, bankers * Set to be first IPO of F1 team ever * First day of trading set for March 2 By Josie Cox and Neil Maidment FRANKFURT/LONDON, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Formula One team Williams is on the final straight towards its market debut next week, the first of its kind to float, and while its novelty will attract some, others are unconvinced by the investment case. "The IPO is very interesting, and I am sure that it will be watched closely by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DEALTALK-Will Frankfurt's glitzy F1 IPO stall?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642