PONTIAC, Mich., Jan 30 (Reuters) - Michigan Governor Rick Snyder said on Wednesday that a review process on Detroit and a decision on whether the city's shaky financial condition warrants a state-appointed manager could be completed in as soon as three weeks. The Republican governor said he expects to receive a report from a review team he appointed on Dec. 18 in two to four weeks and that his analysis of the report would take another one to two weeks. "My ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Decision on Detroit takeover within weeks -Michigan governor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.