TORONTO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Decoma International Inc. , a Canadian autoparts maker, said on Friday it made a 10 million euro ($10.8 million, or C$16.4 million) bid for certain assets and businesses of France's financially troubled Peguform. In a release, Decoma said had bid 6 million euros for Peguform's fascia manufacturing business and fixed and intangible assets, and also bid up to 4 million euros for the work-in-progress, raw materials and finished goods inventory of the autoparts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Decoma bids 10 million euros for Peguform assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642