(In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Auto-parts supplier Decoma International Inc. reported a fourth-quarter loss on Wednesday as the company decided to write down certain assets. Decoma, which makes exterior car parts, said it had a fourth-quarter loss of $3.8 million, or 6 cents a share, for the period ended Dec. 31. That compares with a profit of $23.1 million, or 25 cents a share, a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Decoma posts 4th quarter loss on writedowns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.