(In U.S. dollars) TORONTO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Auto-parts supplier Decoma International said on Friday it would post an operating loss in the fourth quarter, due mainly to $37 million in charges linked to a plant closure. Decoma, which makes exterior car parts, said it would have an operating loss -- earnings before interest, equity income and taxes -- of $27 million to $29 million. That compares with profit $18.5 million in the same quarter in 2003.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Decoma sees fourth quarter operating loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.