PHILADELPHIA, Dec 17 (Reuters) - If you can have Christmas in July, can you have July at Christmas? December has seen a return of "Merger Monday" -- when a flood of deals hit the market before investors have even had their first cup of coffee. The past three Mondays have seen the busiest merger activity since July, according to research firm Dealogic. The Monday tally for today totaled 60 deals globally valued at $26.5 billion, including manufacturer Ingersoll-Rand Co Ltd's $9.4 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dec's Merger Mondays feel like the good ole days" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.