LONDON, May 26 (Reuters Life!) - A bus poster which claimed "There definitely is a God" attracted more complaints than any other advert last year, Britain's Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) said on Wednesday. More than 1,200 people complained that the Christian Party's advert was offensive to atheists and could not be substantiated. The poster was a response to an ad last year by the British Humanist Association (BHA) which stated "There's probably no God -- now stop worrying and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
""Definitely a God" poster tops UK ad complaints" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.