* U.S. govt wants to sell stake "as soon as practical" * Fiat shares up 3 pct, outperforming auto sector * Fiat to consolidate Chrysler from June 1 (Adds details, background, shares) TURIN, Italy, May 25 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat's chief executive said on Wednesday postponing the purchase of a stake in Chrysler Group held by the U.S. Treasury would only make any potential deal more expensive. Fiat exercised an option on Tuesday to acquire a further 16 percent of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delay makes Chrysler stake buy costlier -Fiat CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642