By Philip Blenkinsop BERLIN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Germany's much-delayed highway truck toll system will start in January, the project's chief said, despite criticism from Germany's top auditing body and a slow adoption of the new technology by truckers. Christoph Bellmer, head of Toll Collect, told a meeting of foreign journalists late on Wednesday he was confident of the current January 1 launch date. "What is more important is that the BAG (Federal Office for Goods Transport) also says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delayed German toll system on track for Jan launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642