JERUSALEM, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Israeli energy, automotive and real estate conglomerate Delek Group said on Tuesday it will pay a dividend of 90 million shekels ($24 million), or 7.9106 shekels a share, on Oct. 19. It paid a 120 million-shekel dividend last month. ($1=3.71 shekels) (Reporting by Steven Scheer)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delek Group declares 90 million shekel dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.