JERUSALEM, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Israeli conglomerate Delek Group said it had sold a 2.15 percent stake in subsidiary Delek Energy Systems for 94 million shekels ($25 million). Delek Group said on Monday it would post a pretax profit of 90 million shekels from the transaction in the fourth quarter. Delek controls Delek Energy through its unit Delek Investments & Properties. It said the stake was sold to a number of parties but gave no further detail. Delek, which has interests in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delek sells 2% of Energy unit for 94 mln shekels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642