JERUSALEM, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Israeli conglomerate Delek Group on Sunday said it sold an additional 4.4 percent stake in insurance company Menorah Holdings . Delek said in a statement to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange it sold the stake in Menorah at 52 Israeli shekels ($12.41) per share to a third party to meet regulatory requirements imposed when it bought insurer Phoenix Holdings . Delek had sold a nearly 8 percent stake in January and currently holds 2.2 percent of Menorah's shares, less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delek sells additional 4.4 pct stake in Menorah" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.